PayPal Casinos NZ
Many casinos in New Zealand today list PayPal as one of their banking options. PayPal remains one of the most popular eWallet payment methods in the globe. You can use it to make fast online money transfers and payments.
It was founded back in 1998 and was called Confinity. It was later renamed PayPal in 2001 after the firm merged with X.com an online banking company. There are several reasons Kiwis opt to use PayPal:
- Security – PayPal uses multi-layered security measures to offer secure online payment methods. The company offers 100% fraud protection.
- Speed – No one wants to waste time depositing or withdrawing cash from the casino. PayPal facilitates speedy, smooth-sailing, and efficient transactions that will save you time.
- Low Fees – You do not have to worry about spending money when using PayPal, as the fees are reasonably priced.
The Best NZ PayPal Casinos
||$1000||One of NZ most popular casinos offering a $1000 bonus and a massive selection of pokies to play with paypal.||Play Now|
||80 No Wager FS||No wagering requirements, SSL protection and great paypal alternatives .||Play Now|
||$1100+ 375 Free Spins||World class gaming experience with over 2700 games and daily promotions to enjoy with paypal.||Play Now|
||$500+ 200 Free Spins||Exclusive bonus for New Zealanders with top notch banking security.||Play Now|
||$1600||Best for sign up offers and loyalty points||Play Now|
||$2000+ 200 Free Spins||Best for mobile-friendly platform||Play Now|
||$1200+ 50 Free Spins||Best for Exclusive Welcome Bonus||Play Now|
||$1500+ 150 Free Spins||A new online casino that is taking over the market with a highly generous welcome bonus to claim with paypal.||Play Now|
||$1000+ 100 Free Spins||Best for a gaming experience that’s both fun and secure||Play Now|
||$750||Best for high payout rates and fast withdrawal times||Play Now|
PayPal Pros and Cons
There are several reasons why Kiwis opt to use PayPal at online casinos. To balance out the pros, we have listed some of the cons of using PayPal at some online casinos:
|Multi-layered security||Deposit limits; NZ$5 up to NZ$20|
|100% fraud protection.||Conversion fee if using a currency different to that of your PayPal account; 0.3% to 7.4%|
|Fast and efficient transactions||Long withdrawals; up to 7 days|
|Low fees||Minimum withdrawal limit; NZ$20|
|Some casinos offer specific bonuses for Kiwis using PayPal||Withdrawal fees, depending on the withdrawal amount|
Depositing Using PayPal
If you do not have a PayPal account, you must create it before using it for gaming. Visit the official PayPal page and follow the instructions to set up the account. You can link the PayPal account to your bank or credit card to add the funds. As soon as you have the money in your PayPal account, follow the steps below to complete the deposit process:
- Login or create an account
- Navigate to the “Banking” or “Cashier” section
- Choose PayPal as the preferred banking option
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit; you will be redirected to the PayPal website to complete your transaction.
- Submit the deposit; funds should reflect within a few minutes
Withdrawing using PayPal
You will be happy to learn that withdrawing money is also a breeze, similar to depositing funds:
- Revisit the terms and conditions before the withdrawal
- Click on the “Banking” or “Cashier” page
- Choose the withdraw option
- Select PayPal as the banking method
- Enter the amount to withdraw
- Hit submit and wait for the funds to reflect in your account!
PayPal is an excellent option for any Kiwis opting for a widely-accepted and fast payment method. You can quickly deposit and withdraw funds at many of the online casinos in NZ. PayPal is only listed in fully regulated and licensed casinos; thus, you can be sure your transactions are safe and secure!
Certainly! PayPal is a great payment option for New Zealanders, as it presents loads of benefits to both novice and experienced gamers. It is also fast, affordable, convenient, and safe to use.
Yes! Simply transfer the funds from your PayPal to your gaming account, and place real money bets when you play the pokies you love.
Without a doubt! PayPal has stringent measures to protect Kiwi players’ funds. You are not required to share personal or financial details when using the platform, only your password and email address to deposit and withdraw money from your PayPal account.
No, using PayPal will not hurt your welcome bonus. You can still enjoy all the perks that casinos have to offer and, potentially, you may even get a better deal when using PayPal to deposit funds into your gaming account!