Jumanji Pokie Review
Based on the 1995 classic movie Jumanji, NetEnt’s Jumanji is a 5-reel, 36-payline pokie with incredible visuals.
Jumanji is playable on all devices starting from 10p per spin. This game features four randomly triggered base game features that introduce re-spins with winning symbols, symbol shuffles, wild reels, and up nine wilds.
The center of the game is the Jumanji Board Game, where the dice are rolled to move around the board to win cash prizes and extra rolls and gain access to five additional bonus features-four which give you a free spin with the main game features applying. The mystery feature will grant you access to any of the four main bonus features, more dice rolls, and cash prizes.
Jump On Board
Jumanji pokie features a unique layout with 5-reels where the outer ones are three symbols higher. The following two contain four characters, while the center reel consists of five symbols. The reels are set on the Jumanji board game, where monkeys, bookcases, and stairs fill the grand hallway.
Match symbols across the 36 paylines to win a prize. The low-paying symbols are the card icons K, Q, J, and A, and the high-paying symbols are the crocodile, pelican, and rhino. The highest-paying marks are the lions. The lion symbol is worth 140x the total stake when it fills an entire payline. The golden wild symbol can replace any character and help you create more wins, but it cannot replace the scatter symbol.
During the base game, you can trigger four features:
- Sticky Vines feature: during this feature, all symbols forming a winning combo will stick to the reels, whereas the rests will re-spin, giving you a chance to land more winning symbols. The re-spins will continue until no new winning combinations are formed or until the reels are filled with winning symbols.
- Monkey Mayhem feature: all the symbols will be randomly shuffled by a group of monkeys to form a guaranteed winning combination.
- Monsoon Wilds feature: one to five will turn wild and re-spin.
- Wild stampede feature: a rhino stampede adds between four and nine wilds to the reels.
Jumanji Board Game Feature
The Jumanji Board Game feature is triggered by landing three scatters anywhere on the reels. The game removes the swirls to reveal the whole board game track, where gamers can first select one icon that will move along the way. Three to five dice rolls are given for three to five scatters that activate the board game. The icon progresses with the number of points from the dice throw and rewards the price at each stop. The options presented on the game Board are:
- Coin Win: if the token settles on a multiplier, the bet will be increased by the figure indicated in the spot that the pass landed on.
- Extra Dice Roll: when the token lands on a dice symbol on the board, you will be awarded an extra roll on the two dice. The different dice roll allows you the chance to activate another bonus.
- Mystery Feature: the mystery feature is activated when the token lands on a question mark. The green Jumanji crystal indicates what you will be rewarded—the extra rolls, coin wins, or one of the Free Spins rounds.
- Free Spins awards you six free spins based on the corner the icon stops.
Once the icon hits the free spins in any corner of the board, the game pauses and returns after the Free Spins feature ends. The Free Spins are played depending on the corner where the icon has stopped and will complete the random part of that corner on every round spin. For instance, preventing in the bottom right corner triggers the Monsoon Wilds on every Free Spin.
Our Take on Jumanji
Jumanji pokie has been a long-awaited title since Net Entertainment publicized that it would develop a game based on the 1995 movie. You can find this astonishing pokie at most online casinos in New Zealand. Longtime film fans are in for a treat as the game screams everything Jumanji-from the board game layout to the random features that reference famous scenes in the movie.
Additionally, the developer introduced the Board Game feature, a mini-game you do not usually see in most video pokies. Regardless of the low payout that comes with the symbols in this game, with the highest being 504x the wager per spin, Jumanji still stands as an entertaining pokie game. You can make some good wins from the game, especially in the Board Game mode, where you are guaranteed bonuses.