National Casino is one of the newer online casinos operating under the TechSolutions banner, the same brand that has given us Playamo. Furthermore, this site works under the licensing jurisdiction of the Curacao Gaming Control Board, which in most cases means one of two things, either it’s a suspect brand, or it’s a crypto-casino; in this case, it’s the latter. This means you’ll be able to take advantage of instant and highly secure banking methods with popular cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum. Speaking of security, National Casino also uses SSL encryption technology, meaning your data will be kept safe.
As far as the site’s design goes, it has a beautiful bronze and black colour scheme that also incorporates hints of white, generating enough contrast. National Casino has much to offer, and we’ll look at everything it has below.
|License:||Curacao Gaming Control Board|
|Number of Games:||700+|
|Game options:||Mobile, Instant play|
|Mobile casino:||iOS, Android, Mobile HTML5|
National Casino NZ Advantages and Disadvantages
|Minimum cashout limit of NZ$10||The casino reserves the right to refuse withdrawal if identity is not verified|
|A huge selection of games from more than 100 game providers|
|No limit on withdrawal amount (depending on the payment method you use)|
National Casino: The Review Breakdown
National Casino is relatively new, and as a crypto-casino, it has a lot to offer, and it can have a lot to offer over a long period; it also has a lot to offer when it comes to the promotional aspect, and this is what makes it stand out from other casinos.
Despite being a newly established gambling site, National Casino is already making waves in the New Zealand gambling market. The gambling site has a flashy design and an extensive selection of excellent and attractive pokies from some of the best game providers globally. On top of the incredible game selection, there are many offers and promotions to look forward to, not forgetting about the casino’s reliable and competent support team available 24 hours a day. The site’s user interface and design are also incredible, allowing gamblers a smooth and hassle-free experience. Jointly, these features have massively contributed to the popularity of National casinos in New Zealand.
National Casino Welcome Bonus ⭐4/5
Welcome bonuses are a large part of online casino culture, and National Casino has provided a set of deposit match bonuses to kick things off.
The first match bonus will award you a 100% deposit match bonus valued at NZ$500, and you’ll also be awarded 100 free spins that will be used on Avalon: The Lost Kingdom pokie.
The second match bonus will award you a 50% deposit match bonus up to NZ$1000. You’ll also be awarded 50 free spins that can be used on the Johnny Cash pokie.
|1st deposit||100% up to $500 + 100 free spins for Avalon: The Lost Kingdom||40x|
|2nd Deposit||50% up to $1,000 + 50 free spins for Johnny Cash||40x|
Like any online casino, wagering requirements must be met before successfully withdrawing. Both deposit match bonuses that National Casino provides will have a wagering requirement of 40x.
The amount that has been claimed and the maximum amount you’ll be allowed to win while using the bonus is NZ$6.50 per bet.
Free spins are also credited to your account immediately after your deposit has been made, and to take advantage of the second deposit bonus, you’ll need to use the promo code “2TWO”. To claim any of these bonus offers, a minimum deposit of NZ$25 has to be made. Plenty of games have also been excluded from having a wagering contribution, and Pokies are the only games with a 100% contribution to wagering.
Mobile gaming has skyrocketed in popularity, and most online casinos have steered from developing mobile apps and have opted for mobile-friendly websites. National Casino has done the same and has an excellent interface that’s easy to navigate while providing plenty of titles, especially those optimized for mobile use. This is fantastic news for anyone on the move, and this site can be accessed on any Android or iOS mobile device with a decent web browser.
National Casino is a platform that caters to those who have been at the casino for longer. While the casino is relatively new, there is a small range of promotional offers for new and existing players, especially if you’re running low on cash.
The Friday Reload Bonus will provide you with a deposit match bonus of 50% up to the value of NZ$250, and you’ll also be able to claim 100 free spins that can be used on the Book of Cats pokie. The Monday Free Spins Bonus will provide 100 free spins for Journey Flirt.
There are also two Mystery Slot Races that you can participate in, with the first providing you with a spin & win a contest that can provide you with NZ$500 and 500 free spins. The second will allow you to win up to NZ$1500 every three days with table games. The VIP program is also a great way to reap the benefits of your gaming journey, with nine different levels that feature various rewards.
VIP Program ⭐5/5
The national casino has established an excellent VIP program to reward customers, mainly the loyal ones. You will expect several unique perks once you join the casino’s VIP program. Some of the benefits include cashback offers and free spins on top games. If you make it to the maximum levels, better rewards await you. Those players who succeed in getting to the highest level can earn a bonus of NZ$ 100000 slot free play. However, getting to this level is difficult, even for the high rollers.
The National Casino VIP program comprises 15 different levels, and the benefits become more prominent and better as you climb the ladder. There is no secret to climbing up the National Casino VIP ladder; you only need to play as many times as possible and gather more Comp Points (CP). You will be awarded 1 CP at this casino every time you spend NZ$12.50. However, any bet you place using the casino’s bonus money does not earn you a comp point. It is important to note that the CP you make after wagering for real money at National Casino New Zealand can be exchanged for real cash. The exchange rate varies depending on your level at the loyalty club.
The table below illustrates the 15 levels of the National Casino VIP program.
|VIP Level||Point Required to Earn Reward||CP Exchange Rate||Rewards for Reaching the Next Level|
|1||25||110||25 Free Spins on Platinum Lightning|
|2||100||105||50 Free Spins on Lucky Lady’s Clover|
|3||500||100||NZ$10 + 20 Free Spins on Spin and Spell|
|4||1200||95||NZ$20 +40 Free Spins on Aztec Magic Deluxe|
With no exaggeration, the National Casino VIP program is generous. It makes it simple for players to earn massive rewards that they can use to play their favourite casino games.
It is good to remember that your Comp Points (CPs) are reset every two months, and when this happens, you will lose every CP balance you have and go back to VIP level 1. Hence, ensure that you exchange all your Comp Points balance before the two-month cycle ends; else, you will lose your Comp Point balance. This policy is ridiculous; it would make more sense if gamblers retained their level even after resetting. This is because resetting the whole thing after two months makes it almost impossible for gamblers to climb to higher levels.
The national casino offers a wide range of safe and secure banking options. Therefore at this gambling site, you will not face any challenges while making deposits or withdrawing your winning. The fantastic thing about this gambling site is that it allows customers to complete transactions using several currencies, including the New Zealand dollar. Therefore, as you gamble at National Casino, you need not worry about currency conversion fees because the casino allows you to bet using domestic currency. Also, the banking methods accepted at the National Casino process deposit instantly, meaning you can deposit now and gamble using the money in the next minute.
Below is an illustration of different banking methods to make deposits and withdrawals at the National Casino.
- Credit Cards: National casinos accept Visa and MasterCard for deposits. The minimum amount you can deposit using these banking methods is NZ$ 10, while the maximum limit is NZ$ 100000 per transaction. You can only cash out your winning using a Visa credit card. The minimum amount you can withdraw is NZ$ 10, and the maximum is NZ$ 4000 per transaction. The withdrawal process takes 1 to 7 banking days.
- E-wallets: You can use several e-wallets to transact at National casinos such as Skrill, ecoPayz, and Neteller. At this casino, EZeeWallet accounts are also accepted. For enhanced protection, the National Casino offers to use a Jeton wallet with an FCA license, 70 payment methods, and over 50 currencies. All plans allow players to deposit at least NZ$ 10. The maximum sum is NZ$ 10,000 for ecoPayz, EZeeWallet, Skrill, and Neteller. For Jeton, the limit is increased to NZ$ 100000. The fantastic thing is that these e-wallets are available for withdrawal. The minimum amount you can withdraw is NZ$ 10, while the maximum limit is set at NZ$ 4000 per transaction, and the process is instant.
- Prepaids: Prepaid cards have the same features as real bank cards, allowing users to deposit money without providing their bank account details. You can make payments at this casino using Neosurf, Paysafecard or Flexepin. The minimum amount you can deposit using vouchers is NZ$ 10. For Flexepin and Paysafecard, the maximum amount is NZ$1000, while Neosurf lets you deposit up to NZ$10,000. You cannot make withdrawals using the prepaid cards.
- Cryptocurrency: National Casino incorporates cryptocurrency into the site, which means that you can make instant deposits and withdrawals that are safe and easy. Apart from cryptocurrency, you can also use standard banking methods such as Visa, MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller, and EcoPayz.
These methods can be used for deposits and withdrawals, with Debit and Credit cards taking up to 3 business days to complete, and e-wallets can release your cash on the same day.
|Payment name||Payment type||Deposit||Withdrawal||Withdrawal time|
|Neosurf||Prepaid card||1-2 Days|
|Flexepin||Prepaid card||1-2 Days|
|Paysafecard||Prepaid card||1-2 Days|
|Skrill||Web wallet||24-48 Hours|
|Neteller||Web wallet||24-48 Hours|
|ecoPayz||Web wallet||24-48 Hours|
|Mifinity||Web wallet||24-48 Hours|
|Astropay||Web wallet||24-48 Hours|
|Jeton||Web wallet||24-48 Hours|
|Visa||Credit/debit card||2-5 Business days|
|MasterCard||Credit/debit card||2-5 Business days|
Customer Support ⭐4/5
Regarding customer support, you can use emails and 24/7 live chat. Response times are swift; if you need to find answers quickly, you can find what you’re looking for in the FAQ section.
- Email: [email protected]
- Live chat
Our Final Verdict
National Casino stands out from the rest for a variety of reasons. It has a solid gaming selection and a range of promotional and bonus offers in NZ that will prove quite lucrative if used correctly. National Casino also has customer support that operates 24/7, which some casinos overlook. Overall, this will be a platform that we can recommend to anyone looking for something different.
To get more detailed information on the ranking, check our entire processes for How we rate and review casinos and games.
How I tested
I aim to gather as much gaming experience as possible to give my readers an authentic review. To achieve this, I focus on the following aspects:
1. Bonuses: I claim the sign-up offer and the first two deposit bonuses with a minimum deposit of $10-$20.
2. Registration: I register an account and verify my documents for fast payouts.
3. Deposit methods: I use at least two payment options, including a classic option like a credit card and an e-wallet.
4. Games: I play at least five casino games, including three online pokie games and two casino table games. I also check the total number of games and variety.
5. Play experience: I assess loading times and glitches on desktop, mobile browsers and apps.
6. Withdrawals: I attempt to withdraw via e-wallet or bank transfer and review the payment times.
7. Customer care: I contact customer support at least twice to check for efficiency and availability.
Yes, the casino has a generous VIP program that comprises 15 levels.
The minimum amount you can withdraw at the National casino is NZ$ 10
The gambling site is owned and operated by TechSolution Group.